Result oriented eCommerce Business Expert possessing over 15 years’ experience in Multi-Channel eCommerce Technologies, Online Stores Set-up & Operations, eCommerce Integrations with Point-of-Sale Systems (POS), Marketplace Integration, Online Marketing and eCommerce Business Administration.
- Established eCommerce Advisor for new Start-ups.
- Specialist in eCommerce Technologies and 3rd party plug-ins.
- Conceptual knowledge of eCommerce Integrations with POS, Marketplaces & Comparison Engines.
- Expertise of setting-up, launching and managing Online Store Operations.
- In-depth knowledge of eCommerce project management in B2B & B2C environment.
- Stronghold in eCommerce Project Planning, Development, Testing, Monitoring and Launch.
- Proven track record of launching 100+ eCommerce projects successfully.
- Team builder with strong leadership skills.
- First point-of-contact for both International & Domestic clients.
- Direct interaction with top management, peers, customers and key decision makers.
- Led the company from the front in National and International trade shows.
September 2008 – Present
Director of eCommerce - SIM Solutions Private Limited, New Delhi
SIM Solutions is an eCommerce Technology Development Center of US based company – LAN Services, LLC. While working with SIM Solutions, I’ve learnt to successfully apply my experience, knowledge and skills to make a direct, effective and positive impact on the companies that I served. I am known for excellent interpersonal skills and thrive in an entrepreneurial, highly collaborative environment, where I can create partnerships and work with teams of like-minded people.
Apart from managing eCommerce projects, I am also responsible to:
- Head SIM Solutions’ Indian operations
- eCommerce platform enhancement and new software development
- Form strategies and develop new eCommerce technology concepts for untapped and future markets
- Set short and long-term goals, and manage resources to achieve them
- Client interaction – International and Domestic
- Manage all departments - Finance, HR, Admin, Operations, Marketing & Sales
- Fulfillment of Government compliances
April 2005 – August 2008
eCommerce Business Analyst - M/S SIM (A Proprietorship Company), New Delhi
I was primarily recruited to get online stores developed, managed and run. Later I got an opportunity to manage and run a Price Comparison Engine as well. All the projects were successful in generating huge revenue for the company. My profile at SIM included:
- Getting e-Stores and Comparison Engine developed and making them live
- Catalogue management
- Back-office operations
- Sales orders processing
- Pre-&-post sales support
- Competitive research
- Search Engine Marketing
- Managed to increase web traffic on e-Stores and Comparison Engine and converted them into sales
- Stores set-up and products listing on Amazon, eBay, Google Shopping, etc.
- Social Media Marketing through Facebook, LinkedIn and Bookmarking sites.
May 2001 – March 2005
Team Mentor – vCustomer Services (I) Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
vCustomer is an International BPO where I worked in different capacities, like Customer Support Executive, Quality Assurance and Team Leader for – Alaska Airlines’ Mileage Plan Program, Target.com and Buy.com. Following were my responsibilities:
- Achievement of client’s SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Customer Support – Email & Voice
- Data Collation, Reporting and Analysis
- Capacity Planning
- Achievement of established production hours & revenue goals and minimize lost revenue opportunities by managing Absenteeism, Attrition, and Production Stoppages
- Roster, Scheduling and Time Management
- Profitability Calculation & Revenue Forecasting
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly performance analysis in terms of Volume Handling, Revenue Generation and Quality Control
June 1999 – April 2001
Project Coordinator – Aptitude Testing Services, New Delhi
- Examination Conduction
- Applications Scrutinizing
- Test Material Handling
- Test Center Observer
- Maintenance of Personnel Records / Reports / MIS
- Administrative Services (e-mail, mail, phone, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills
- Ecommerce integrations with Retail Pro POS & Tally.ERP9
- 24Seven Shopping Cart Platform
- Amazon, eBay, Google Shopping, TheFind, etc.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Picture Manager
- Flair of Content Writing about eCommerce solutions
- Consultation to new eCommerce Start-ups
- Digital Marketing - SEO, SEM, Emailers, Social Media, PPC
- Online Store Management
- Analysis of ROI